- Idea Contest Details
- Terms & Conditions
- Prize & Eligibility Criteria
- Idea Contest Flow
- Register Here
IDEACONTEST is conceptualized and designed to generate a competitive Technical workforce capable of driving the global business in emerging Technology Areas with all possible innovations. At Idealabs, we expose the students to various cutting edge technologies and hand-hold them all through, from IDEA to IMPLEMENTATION, and groom them into Tech-Champ –Ready to take on the real time world.
The engineering students can participate, develop smart future generation applications. The Best application will be judged by a dedicated panel of experts from Industry and Academics. Apart from the prizes given to the winners of the contest, all participant will be given “Certificate of Participation”. Also, the names of the winner along with the college name and award distribution photograph will be displayed in our website.
1) Students who desire to participate in the contest can be from any Engineering College across India
2) Students should be M.Tech/B.Tech from CSE, ECE,IT and other relevant fields.
3) Students has to provide College ID, whenever asked for.
4) To participate, one has to register online to participate in the contest (www.renintech.com)
5) An acknowledgement mail would be sent to him as confirmation.
6) Student would be given a slot in which he is expected to come and have a discussion on his IDEA and understands the entire IDEALABS-The Incubation program.
7) The student is admitted as an intern and his schedule for the entire application development cycle is discussed and freezed.
8) Every student is taken through Domain Familiarization, complete Software Development Life Cycle followed by training on technology he has selected, the programming language, the platform he has freeze, data base designing concepts etc and enables him to transform his IDEA into a working application.
9) The best application judged by a panel of Industry Experts and from Academics will be given the prizes. The first three applications will be awarded the prizes accordingly. The decision of the Panel in this regards is Final.
10)Since the students are developing application through IDEALABS - The Incubation programme, the normal terms & conditions for participating IDEALABS- The Incubation programme is applicable.
First Prize:- Smart TV
Second Prize:- Tablet
Third Prize:- Smart phone
Students from Final Year of M.Tech/B.Tech from CSE, ECE,IT and other relevant fields can participate in this contest.
1) Why should I participate in this contest?
A) Students can develop exciting cutting edge technologies and win fabulous prizes like Smart TV, Tablet, Smart Phones. In addition, by developing the application, student automatically fulfils “ the expectation of Industry from Fresher” in Final Year Engineering itself. Such application, if showcased in interview, gives them a fair chance of selection, if properly presented in interview.
B) We provide you the State-of-the-infrastructure and mentoring to transform your IDEA into a working application which facilitates you to showcase your IDEA to the world through our network of Industry Experts.
C) If any company or our organization adopts your IDEA, then you get the exposure of developing it at production level and also gets recognition as an “technology innovator” off course with commercials if applicable.
- A) Students has to register online through www. renintech.com. After registration, students will have to start application development going through all the steps involved in software development .
- A) The participation will essentially involve application development at Renaissance Softlabs (IDEALABS)office at Hyderabad. (Address: # 401, Jade Arcade, Paradise Circle, Secunderabad -03, Ph: 040-65353531/32). Since students will be participating from all across India, individual convenience would be considered and everyone gets a convenient schedule.
- A) The participant of the Contest will start the application development after registration. The detailed timings of application development will be communicated to the participants individually over telephone.
2) How do I participate in this contest?
3) Where will be the contest held?
4) When will be the contest held?
1) The student has to register online at www.renintech.com
2) The registered student will be confirmed their registration though emails and/or through SMS.
3) Student would be given a slot in which he is expected to come and have a discussion on his IDEA and understands the entire IDEALABS-The Incubation program
4) The student is admitted as an intern and his schedule for the entire application development cycle is discussed and freezed.
5) Every student is taken through Domain Familiarization, complete Software Development Life Cycle followed by training on technology he has selected, the programming language, the platform he has freeze, data base designing concepts etc and enables him to transform his IDEA into a working application.
All Rights Reserved @2010, Renaissance Softlabs